Click me, a division of NDA have a fantastic opportunity on offer for a talented and confident SEO analyst to join our web SEO marketing team, based in Cape Town. We are looking to attract candidates with 2 years SEO experience, with a hunger to deliver successful SEO campaigns and grow within a dynamic team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will reprise around executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, integrity trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns. You’ll track, report and analyse website analytics and SEO initiatives and campaigns. Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization, deploy effective local and long tail search strategies. Research and implement SEO recommendations and analyse competitors in great detail. Develop and implement offsite strategies and work with development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimization. Recommend changes to website architecture content to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Qualifications and Skills
- You must have a minimum of 2 years SEO experience (Absolute requirement)
- Experience in Google “My business” optimization, Schema mark-up, voice search SEO and AMP recommendations (Absolute requirement)
- Strong technical SEO background and capable of conducting in-depth technical audits and implement fixes
- Capable of suggesting scaled SEO solutions on all sized platforms
- Experience with website migrations and in-depth experience with website analytics tools (Absolute requirement)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisitions
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Ability to produce SEO performance reports on a monthly basis
- Word press knowledge (advantageous)
- Exceptional attention to detail an absolute must
- Ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven
Salary negotiable based on your experience.