Where to Get a Free Credit Check in South Africa
National Debt Advisors (NDA) offers credit checks in South Africa at a small fee for anyone who wants to get clued up about their credit status. Don’t hesitate, get your credit check now! No debt review obligations. Strictly confidential. Quick and easy.
Why Get a Credit Check?
- It helps you to manage your credit use better.
- You could have inaccurate negative listings.
- You could be the victim of identity theft.
- Someone could be taking out credit under your name and not repaying the credit they take out.
- A history of not repaying credit damages your credit rating, this negative information drags your credit score down.
- It’s the only way to notice negative listings you cannot account for.
- It’s your right to challenge listings on your credit report and you can have this incorrect information removed.
- This will give your credit score a nice boost so creditors will approve your applications and offer you lower interest rates on loans and credit!
The credit bureaus keep a record of repayment behaviour. Knowing that all the information included on your credit report is accurate could make you more creditworthy!
How Does It Work?
Step 1: You send us your details through our online contact form
Step 2: We will then give you a call back during working hours of the same day
Step 3: You provide us with basic information and payment for us to access your credit information, which will be treated as strictly confidential
Step 4: We run the credit check and go through your credit report with you
Step 5: We explain how your credit report works and check for inaccurate listings
Step 6: We will then send you a copy of your credit report!
Where To Get a Free Credit Check
If you’re looking to get your credit score checked then you are on your way to financial freedom and you have come to the right place. At NDA we will gladly assist you in checking your credit score.
You can also contact the following credit bureaus for access to your free credit report: