Is Debt Counselling For Me?
If you need an answer to the question: is debt counselling for me? Read on! If you cannot afford to make regular payments to creditors, National Debt Advisors can offer you a debt solution. We will provide you with all the information you need about our various debt relief options to help you make the right decision for your lifestyle.
Is debt counselling for me?
Yes, it is if…
- You can’t afford to pay off your debts with the money you have left over after paying off all your essential expenses.
- You cannot pay off your debts in a timely manner as agreed to in the credit agreements.
- You pay off your and buy necessities with your credit card and overdraft facilities.
- You pay off your debts by borrowing money.
- You pay off some debts but can’t afford to pay off others as you can’t keep up.
- You can’t afford to pay your bills at the end of the month.
- Creditors and/or lawyers are sending you summonses and letters of demand.
- You have judgments granted against you.
Debt Counselling through National Debt Advisors is for employed people who can afford to make regular payments to creditors and would just like their debt repayments reduced. If you are still wondering: is debt counselling for me? Give us a call or send us your phone number for a call back. We will help you select the best option for you, so you make an informed decision.