Talking to creditors
The first point of call for many consumers when they run into debt with their creditors, is to speak directly to their creditors. This is however easier said than done.
Many already over-indebted consumers often find that they do not have the airtime to be put on hold with call centre agents as they try to sort out their finances. Many call centre agents are not in a position to make decisions on lower payment terms requested by the consumer. These to and fro negotiations can take months – with still no favourable outcome for the consumer.
Speak to NDA
NDA has been voted SA’s number one debt counselling company by creditors in SA. This means that we have excellent relationships with them and easy access to them. This all stands us in good stead when we need to act on your behalf to:
- Lower interest rates on your debt
- Extend monthly repayment terms on debt
- Negotiate for overall, lower debt installment on all your debt
- Ensure that you are no longer harassed by debt collectors and that your assets are protected against further legal action and repossession
Documents to have
In order for us to do the best job possible, we need be equipped with as much information regarding your accounts. So please have the following documents available:
- Identity document
- Pay slips
- Bank statements
- Creditor/ account statements
- All account numbers
We will need your permission to do a credit check, so that we can see exactly what your creditors see in terms of outstanding balances, defaults, judgements etc
Also remember, that if you are married in community of property – the above documents will be required from your partner as well.
- When you are already feeling overwhelmed by your debt – trying to sort out things with creditors is the last thing on your mind.
- Let us do that for you.
National Debt Advisors will ease the pressure of the burden of debt – and will see the process through with you , from beginning to end. Contact us today.