How Bad is Your Debt Problem?
Ask yourself the following questions to determine how bad your debt problem is. If you answer ‘yes’ to most of the questions, contact National Debt Advisors today on 021 007 1688.
- Are you unsure of how much you owe to your creditors?
- Do you seem to be spending more and more of your income on debt as time goes on?
- Are you struggling to pay your bills on time every month?
- Have you fallen into arrears on some or all of your accounts?
- Are you only able to pay the minimum amount due on your credit cards?
- Do you keep taking out more credit cards and loans to help cover your basic expenses and debt repayments?
- Have any of your credit cards been cancelled for non-payment or maxed out?
- Do you have little to no savings?
- Have you taken out loans from family or friends just to pay your bills?
- Are you getting calls from debt collectors and creditors?
- Are you struggling to concentrate at work because you’re concerned about money and debt?
- Are you having trouble sleeping because of your money problems?
- Are you fighting with your spouse or partner about money?
Are you abusing substances in order to escape debt stress?
If you answered yes to any of these, it’s a sign that you may be over-indebted and require assistance before legal action is taken against you. Let us at National Debt Advisors be your helping hand and lead you back to financial freedom.
<back to debt advice