Under debt review and need a home loan? If you are under debt review any type of credit will not be granted to you. So whether you want a home loan, a personal loan or to purchase items on credit, you will be barred from doing so. Credit providers who will decide whether you are eligible or not will distinguish this based on your credit profile at credit bureaus such as TransUnion and Experian. Your credit profile will be flagged as under debt review, causing for credit providers to decline you from getting more credit.
With a number of unregistered loan sharks and recklessly lending institutions out there, consumers who are offered loans while under debt review should be wary, as often times these predators are looking to make a quick buck at the expense of desperate, vulnerable consumers who are under debt review. At National Debt Advisors (NDA) we strive to give you the best financial advice with long-term benefits. Which is why NDA offers loan-free alternatives, which aims at providing debt-ridden consumers with debt relief.
Here are a few reasons why debt relief with NDA is the best option for you:
- Your assets (such as home and car) are protected from repossession
- You are protected against any legal action from credit providers
- Your debts are consolidated into one repayment plan
- The consolidated amount will be a lower instalment than you were paying before
- We will negotiate a lower interest rate
- Within just a few years of committed repayment, you will be debt free!